Our tours and photography workshops provide amazing photographic opportunities! All skill levels are welcome. We would love to introduce you and your party to the incredible beauty that Costa Rica and Latin America have to offer. You’ll experience an outstanding photo tour, where you’ll combine your passion for photography with all the natural marvels the area has to offer. You’ll enjoy brilliant birds, colorful flowers, beautiful tropical landscapes.
Bird, wildlife, and photography workshops are either formal or informal depending on the group, with times being carefully selected to allow guests to sufficient time to rest and relax. Topics will focus on the needs and interests of the group.
Our focus is small group tours, with an ideal group size of 6 participants, and a maximum of 8. Single room supplements are available. Custom and private photo tours can be arranged, please contact us for more details.
* Fluent in English and Spanish
* Personable, attentive, punctual, reliable
* Technical and artistic expertise in digital photography
* Enthusiastic instructor, tailors his teaching to your needs
* Knowledgeable – flora and fauna, natural history, geography
* Expert in bird identification – knows species on sight and mimics their calls
* Certified guide – has undergone initial and renewal licensing which includes intensive training in history, biology, ornithology, botany, eco-systems, high-level First Aid